Chronicling my solo journey to the Sturgis motorcycle rally

Chronicling my solo journey to the 70th annual Sturgis motorcycle rally

Welcome!

Thank you for sharing in my road trip to the Mecca of American Motorcycling, the Black Hills Rally in Sturgis, SD.

You can read all the entries by clicking on the links in the Blog Archive below.

Please feel free to leave your comments as well.

Enjoy!

Friday, July 30, 2010

OMG!

How am I gonna get all this stuff on the bike???



Can't tarry.

Work to do!!!

Update:

90% packed, got the major stuff wrapped up and ready to load in the morning.

I'll probably have to do some rearranging to keep the things I'm likely to need in a hurry where they are accessable, keep the electronics dry, and  make sure the load is balanced.

After dinner, I'll make sure all the bluetooth devices are talking to each other and I should be good to go.

No comments: