Chronicling my solo journey to the Sturgis motorcycle rally

Chronicling my solo journey to the 70th annual Sturgis motorcycle rally

Welcome!

Thank you for sharing in my road trip to the Mecca of American Motorcycling, the Black Hills Rally in Sturgis, SD.

You can read all the entries by clicking on the links in the Blog Archive below.

Please feel free to leave your comments as well.

Enjoy!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Boise and beat.

Damn! I'm beaten to a pulp today,

Just short of 400 miles with the theromometer fliting with 100 degrees most of the day.

I checked into my room, washed the road off, and connected with an old friend for dinner. When I got back to my room I hit the Jacuzzi for half an hour to take off the rough edges.

No pictures tonight. I was afraid if I stopped to shoot, I'd melt.

Not much else to write but tomorrows itinerary includes Craters of the Moon Nat'l Monument.

More to follow... 

No comments: